Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nine mopst William's victory



Ruhpolding - German victory gala at the Biathlon World Cup in Ruhpolding: Magdalena Neuner (21) won after an incredible final sprint, the 7.5-kilometer sprint race, and Kati Wilhelm (32) was perfect as the Second German double victory.
Only two tenths of a second (that not even the equivalent of one meter) was our "gold-Lena" in the goal before her teammate so extremely tight and secured their first victory this winter.
"In the end it was damned close. I have fought and tortured me. I was a few seconds as if in delirium, "Nine and described the moment as she lay helpless in the snow of the target area. But shortly thereafter, the 21-year-old was able to look over their eleventh World Cup triumph and the $ 10,000 prize money: "Now it comes back to me really well. I'm delighted. "
William, who had Darya Domratschewa (Belarus) refers to third place, gave himself to her team mate fair sport: "She was now just a little bit faster than me. This is perfectly fine. "Her scowl vanished when she thought of her own performance:" I had no penalty loops. An almost perfect race, with whom I can be very satisfied. "
Even coach Uwe idleness praised his "dream duo": "That was a brilliant idea of Lena and Kati." The Good German Andrea Henkel finished 18th overall completed and Katrin stoves and Martina Beck in the stands 25 and continues to lead World Cup 37.Den Svetlana Slepzowa (at 441 points) from Russia. She was fifth in Ruhpolding. Magdalena Neuner is in fourth with 349 points in wait.