Thursday, April 15, 2010

Now Eberl again Goats Head ...



Mönchengladbach - Max Eberl Christian Ziege made to Junior B coach at Borussia. Has been set for him by President Rolf Königs 19 months ago as a sports director's nose. Yesterday Marin detectors Eberl became the goat's successor and is suddenly transported back head of the new co-trainer.
In the interview, Max Eberl raises the questions of the EXPRESS.
If the person feels new items differently? It is a title that I fill with life. I'm going to work, has built the Christian, just continue to work closely with him and Steffen Korell be on the team and lead together with Hans Meyer and Jürgen Raab destinies.
Do you feel as well? Yes, sure, I studied sports management and I knew that I would like to work later times in the management of a football club.
First you have Christian Ziege boss as youth coordinator, then you, and now it is back the other way ... But it shows that no one is above the other and it has always worked together, and it will continue to run. The only difference for me is that I still am a little more into general responsibility than before.
As you are now sporting director Hans Meyer's boss, under which you played before ... If an enemy flew off the seat, he has changed me, always first to raise with us the footballing quality. Formally we can now speak of boss. I've learned a lot from him as a player, he has influenced us greatly. That two guys who have played under him, to conduct the affairs, also has a statement that he has given us not only on the pitch, but also much else taught.